tHe crooKed WorD

As of April 30, 2014 we will no longer be posting reviews on tHe crooKed WorD. Reading is like breathing for us - and discovering new books and authors has been a wonderful adventure - but the time has come for us to move on. Thank you for your support, for allowing us into your lives, and for letting us influence in some small way the contents of your bookshelves.

Friday, October 11, 2013

To Have and To Code

 

To Have and To Code (A Modern Witch 0.5)To Have and To Code (A Modern Witch, #0.5)
by Debora Geary

364 Pages
Published September 12, 2012

Nell Sullivan is fiery, easily distracted by cookies, and doomed to wear the peach monstrosity at her best friend’s wedding.

And she’s a witch.

Daniel Walker is a former baseball player turned bored hacker looking for a challenge. Hacking Nell's online gaming world is going to get him a lot more than he bargained for.

A prophecy says they will make babies together – but when it comes to the love life of a modern witch and a hacker, prophecy might not get a vote.


* * *

I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book.  These characters have been my friends and I didn't want to be disappointed by their younger days.  I shouldn't have been worried- I completely loved this book!  The story was fun and made me love the characters even more.  The prophecy added another aspect that made the story addicting!  I definitely recommend this one!

5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment