tHe crooKed WorD

As of April 30, 2014 we will no longer be posting reviews on tHe crooKed WorD. Reading is like breathing for us - and discovering new books and authors has been a wonderful adventure - but the time has come for us to move on. Thank you for your support, for allowing us into your lives, and for letting us influence in some small way the contents of your bookshelves.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tiger's Voyage

Tiger's Voyage
by Colleen Houck

560 pages
Published Nov. 1, 2011

The third book in the gripping Tiger's Curse series!

With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections--leaving Kelsey more confused than ever.

Fraught with danger, filled with magic, and packed with romance, TIger's Voyage brings Kelsey and her two tiger princes one step closer to breaking the curse.

This fast-paced novel includes a sneak peek at Tiger's Destiny (Book 4) and a smartphone Tag code on the back cover that links to the series website.


* * *


If you aren't already reading this series, you need to start. It's one of the best series to come along in a very long time.


I'm hesitant to say too much, because I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Suffice it to say, I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT! Jillinda got me started on these books, and I've become a bit obsessed . . . a bit of a fanatic.

This third book dealt with so much emotional turmoil. I was a nervous wreck reading it---I wanted to wring a certain person's neck, push him off the yacht, or at least make him go back to being in tiger form all the time. Another character won my heart with his caring patience, unconditional love and willingness to put Kelsey's needs and wants before his own. Oh, and I LOVED the scuba instructor. Mr. Kadam is a sweetheart, and Nilima an angel. I was so upset at the end, I wanted to scream.

It's an emotional roller coaster I wouldn't have missed for the world!

5/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. I've read the first two and love them. I plan to read the next one as soon as my library gets it in.

    ReplyDelete